Armed Forces - Leopard 2A5 TVM 2620
The Leopard 2 A5 is a German basic tank prototype. This new model from COBI is faithfully reproduced from 945 COBI building blocks and realistically reflects the look of its museum counterpart. Moving elements such as the tank's turret and barrel, rotating wheels and tracks as well as completely new, opening hatches allow all military fans to enjoy the model. The engine of the tank has also been opened, which can be viewed by opening the service hatch. Every adult enthusiast of history and armored weapons will surely be happy to add this model to his collection.
- 945 high-quality construction blocks,
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks,
- blocks meet or exceed all safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- pad-printed designs and decorations. No stickers!
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons,
- original license by Deutsches Panzer museum Munster.
Model dimensions ( length x s x H ): 29 cm (11.4") x 12 cm (4.7") x 12 cm (4.7").
Hi COBI fans! If you are an avid collector and need the box in mint condition, please purchase it directly from our physical store, or opt for self-collection when checking out at our online store.
While we take much care to ensure the products are in good condition and packed properly for delivery, we are not responsible for any dents/scratches/damages that may affect the "mint-in-sealed-box" condition due to rough handling by the courier companies. Thank you for your understanding.