Cars - Maserati Ghibli Hybrid 24566
The Maserati Ghibli Hybrid is the first electrified model in Maserati history, produced by the Fiat Chrysler Automobile company. It made its debut in 2020. Instead of a typical plug-in hybrid, Italian designers proposed the so-called soft variant with 48-volt electrical system and BLT generator that recovers energy from braking. The car is characterized by lower exhaust emissions and good performance, which aroused interest in the automotive market.
The Ghibli Hybrid model is made of COBI construction blocks in 1:35 scale and manufactured under license from the famous Italian automotive brand Maserati. It is an ideal product for both children and adult automotive fans. Thanks to specially designed blocks that faithfully reflect the shape of the body and all the durable and colorful prints, vehicles created by COBI look like small works of art. The block model is ideal for display in the collection of any adult automotive fan. And because of its solid structure and movable wheels on special rubber tires it will also make a great toy for younger fans of COBI.
- 105 high-quality blocks.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- Issued under the original license of Maserati.
- Movable wheels allow for great fun with the model.
- Car model: Maserati Ghibli Hybrid.
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 14 x 4.5 cm.
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 14 cm (5.5) x 4 cm (1.6 ") x 6.5 cm (2.6").
Hi COBI fans! If you are an avid collector and need the box in mint condition, please purchase it directly from our physical store, or opt for self-collection when checking out at our online store.
While we take much care to ensure the products are in good condition and packed properly for delivery, we are not responsible for any dents/scratches/damages that may affect the "mint-in-sealed-box" condition due to rough handling by the courier companies. Thank you for your understanding.