Rail Mounted Manipulator
The delivery options available can be found at the bottom of the shopping cart page, via the "Get Shipping Estimates" calculator.
Select your Country from the drop down menu and enter your Zip / Postal Code.
Select the button "Calculate Shipping"
The self collection and delivery options available will be listed.
Local (Singapore) Delivery Options:
1. Self Collection
- Self Collection will be available at Perfect Fit store once online order is processed. An email / phone message notification will be sent to confirm that the items are available for pick-up.
- Citylink Mall #B1-10A (Walking distance from Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT)
2. Roadbull (Delivery Time ~ 5 to 6 business days)
- After 2 unsuccessful delivery attempts (no one available at address during collection or delivery), the package will be returned to Perfect Fit for self-collection or re-delivery (same charges apply).
International Delivery Options:
Flat Shipping Rate of S$50 (International Registered Airmail) for orders above S$150.
1. International Airmail
- Delivery is via Singapore Post airmail and the estimated delivery time is listed here.
- A Registered Article Number will be provided and you will be able to track your parcel status online here.
2. Frames cannot be delivered overseas due to the size limitations.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is not valid for (i) delivery of custom made frames and (ii) delivery to the following areas: Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Sentosa Island, PO Boxes and other restricted areas.
- For free local deliveries, if your package is marked as sent, but it is not received/signed for at your given address because eg. nobody is at home etc., the package will be returned to Perfect Fit's Citylink Mall store for self-collection. Subsequent requests for delivery of the same undelivered package/order will be chargeable according to delivery fees at prevailing rates.
Where are your physical stores?
Visit us at Citylink Mall #B1-10A
Nearest Mrt: Walking distance from Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Nearest Carpark: Marina Square / Suntec City
I am looking for a particular design of puzzle but I can't find it in your store.
Please let us know the puzzle you are looking for by submitting an enquiry form here. We will process your request and try to find it for you, or provide you with designs of a similar theme.
How often do you bring in new designs?
What are plastic jigsaw puzzles?
Plastic puzzles are made of strong and durable plastic. Plastic puzzle pieces interlock with one another, hence puzzle glue is not required to hold them together. Explore our range of plastic puzzles here.
Do promotions apply in-store and online?
In-store promotions apply for products bought at our physical outlets only. Likewise, promotions on our online store apply for online purchases only, unless stated otherwise.
Do you offer bulk discounts for corporate orders?
Please submit an enquiry form here with details such as puzzle design, quantity etc. and we will get back to you soon.
Can I customise puzzles from photos?
Yes. Please click here to find out more.
How long does it take to customise a puzzle?
It will take about 16 – 25 days upon confirmation of order and payment.
Am I able to order a puzzle with special requests/requirements eg. for a corporate / school event?
For special requests/requirements, please send us an enquiry here.
Do you customise puzzle wedding guestbooks?
Yes, Find out more here.
I would like to get a frame for my puzzle which was not purchased from Perfect Fit. Do you sell the frames and how much is it?
Yes, we custom make frames for different puzzle sizes. Please drop us an enquiry here with the puzzle dimensions (length x width) in cm. It is important to note that the actual dimensions of the puzzle may differ slightly from what is stated on the box.
Hence, for custom-made frames, please measure the dimensions of your puzzle after you have completed and glued it.
If you have other queries not addressed under FAQ, please submit an enquiry form here and we will get back to you soon!
Developing its new fascinating series, Mechanical Town, Ugears presents another addition to the collection: the Rail Manipulator.
Set up in the dock of Mechanical Town not far from the Robot Factory, the Manipulator is a purely utilitarian model, which by no means makes it less entertaining than the other models in the range. Like the rest of the Ugears models, the Manipulator is designed to make sure the fun goes on after the assembly is completed. With a number of extras that come in the box, the model guarantees hours of an exciting new pastime.
Speaking of extras, with the Manipulator itself, you also receive two sections of rails, the shed under construction, two shipping crates with doors, crane, freight carriage, and five characters.
Design & engineering
The Manipulator is a mechanical claw with three levers that sits on a platform on the rails. The rails can be connected in parallel or in one line. The settings are completed with a pseudo-metal shed under construction made of giant trusses which arrived straight out of the Industrial age with one of the characters, a roofer with a hammer, sitting on a beam of the shed. The Worker holding signal flags assists the Manipulator operator to control the process, while the Worker with a shovel and the Worker with a wrench are minding their own business in the docks.
The model also includes one of the docks’ most important pieces of equipment, the Crane. It can be disassembled and put back together almost by a wave of the hand. With the supplementary mechanisms the rotation and angle of the crane can be locked even with a load.
And an important addition to the setting is the Freight carriage with drop sides. Load and unload your freight crates along with the disassembled crane easily and move them to a new destination.
All the parts of the set are made of a high-quality plywood and needs no extra materials or tools to assemble.
How does it work?
The claw itself sits on a platform that can rotate manually or by a valve. The operator's cab, equipped with a protection lid and adjustable headlight, is found in the front part of the model. The counter-clockwise rotation of the cabin switches the Manipulator’s modes:
- initial position (driving mode) – the claw’s rotation platform locked, the model moves along the track;
- 90 degree turn (free mode) – the rotation platform is unlocked;
- 180 degree turn (loading mode) – the wheels of the models are locked along with the gear in the front axle that connects to the ledge on the rails.
The rear of the model carries the lever that controls lifting, lowering, and holding of four foot supports providing extra-steadiness while operating the claw.
With its articulated claw, the Ugears Manipulator can load and move the freight crates in the Carriage with an extraordinary – up to 1 cm – preciseness. Based on the original prototypes, the Manipulator will teach you about the operational and constructional peculiarities of the real-life machines, such as cranes, excavators, robotic arms, etc; their mechanics and functionality.
All in all, the Manipulator has a great capacity both as an assembly model that is exciting to put together and as a great play time companion due to its diverse functionality. Not to forget about its educational value provided by the great mechanics based on the real-life designs. And if you feel like you need to get even more fun from the model, you can always hook your Manipulator up with the other Ugears models from your collection with the coupling hitch holes.
Self-assembly: No glue required
Number of components: 356