The delivery options available can be found at the bottom of the shopping cart page, via the "Get Shipping Estimates" calculator.
Select your Country from the drop down menu and enter your Zip / Postal Code.
Select the button "Calculate Shipping"
The self collection and delivery options available will be listed.
Local (Singapore) Delivery Options:
1. Self Collection
- Self Collection will be available at Perfect Fit store once online order is processed. An email / phone message notification will be sent to confirm that the items are available for pick-up.
- Citylink Mall #B1-10A (Walking distance from Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT)
2. Ninjavan (Delivery Time ~ 5 to 6 business days)
- An automated-SMS will be sent to you by Ninjavan when your parcel is ready to be delivered. Upon successful delivery, an email will be sent to you. Should delivery fail, an email is also sent to you with a rescheduling link.
International Delivery Options:
Flat Shipping Rate of S$50 (International Registered Airmail) for orders above S$150.
1. International Airmail
- Delivery is via Singapore Post airmail and the estimated delivery time is listed here.
- A Registered Article Number will be provided and you will be able to track your parcel status online here.
2. Frames cannot be delivered overseas due to the size limitations.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is not valid for (i) delivery of custom made frames and (ii) delivery to the following areas: Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Sentosa Island, PO Boxes and other restricted areas.
- For free local deliveries, if your package is marked as sent, but it is not received/signed for at your given address because eg. nobody is at home etc., the package will be returned to Perfect Fit's Citylink Mall store for self-collection. Subsequent requests for delivery of the same undelivered package/order will be chargeable according to delivery fees at prevailing rates.
Where are your physical stores?
Visit us at Citylink Mall #B1-10A
Nearest Mrt: Walking distance from Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Nearest Carpark: Marina Square / Suntec City
I am looking for a particular design of puzzle but I can't find it in your store.
Please let us know the puzzle you are looking for by submitting an enquiry form here. We will process your request and try to find it for you, or provide you with designs of a similar theme.
How often do you bring in new designs?
What are plastic jigsaw puzzles?
Plastic puzzles are made of strong and durable plastic. Plastic puzzle pieces interlock with one another, hence puzzle glue is not required to hold them together. Explore our range of plastic puzzles here.
Do promotions apply in-store and online?
In-store promotions apply for products bought at our physical outlets only. Likewise, promotions on our online store apply for online purchases only, unless stated otherwise.
Do you offer bulk discounts for corporate orders?
Please submit an enquiry form here with details such as puzzle design, quantity etc. and we will get back to you soon.
Can I customise puzzles from photos?
Yes. Please click here to find out more.
How long does it take to customise a puzzle?
It will take about 16 – 25 days upon confirmation of order and payment.
Am I able to order a puzzle with special requests/requirements eg. for a corporate / school event?
For special requests/requirements, please send us an enquiry here.
Do you customise puzzle wedding guestbooks?
Yes, Find out more here.
I would like to get a frame for my puzzle which was not purchased from Perfect Fit. Do you sell the frames and how much is it?
Yes, we custom make frames for different puzzle sizes. Please drop us an enquiry here with the puzzle dimensions (length x width) in cm. It is important to note that the actual dimensions of the puzzle may differ slightly from what is stated on the box.
Hence, for custom-made frames, please measure the dimensions of your puzzle after you have completed and glued it.
If you have other queries not addressed under FAQ, please submit an enquiry form here and we will get back to you soon!
460 STEAM LOCOMOTIVE WITH TENDER
The UGEARS 460 Locomotive with Tender combines all of the technical and artistic innovations that builders have come to appreciate in our other models and takes them a step beyond. Richly detailed with an eye toward realism and romance, our version of this indelible symbol of 19th century technology and adventure captures the imagination of all who see it. It’s no wonder it was such a hit during our Kickstarter campaign.
Our locomotive is driven by rubber bands and a gear array instead of superheated steam, but otherwise its main mechanism looks and operates very much like that of a real steam engine. Up close you can see working asynchronous pistons and valves that transfer power to the locomotive’s drive wheels through a moving system of rods, linkages and cranks.
Small touches like a fully detailed engineer’s cab with retractable step ladder, art-deco boiler trim, and open-up Tinder with coal doors complete this beautiful reminder of a bygone era. The UGEARS 460 Locomotive with Tinder is our largest, most complex model to date; yet thanks to our patented plywood joint design and rigorous engineering and quality control process, a hobbyist can complete this model in a single sitting. Like all other UGEARS models, the Locomotive with Tinder comes with step-by-step, full-color, truly easy to follow instructions.
Self-assembly: No glue required
Number of components: 443
Estimated time of assembly: 10-12 hours