Top Gun - P-51D Mustang 5806
The North American P-51 Mustang was an American single-engine fighter during World War II. It was produced at North American Aviation's US plants. It was successfully used in the U.S. Air Force and by its allies during The Second World War and during the Korean War. The very successful design of the 1940s meant the aircraft stayed in service with one or more countries until 1984! Over a period of 46 years over 15,000 Mustangs were manufactured. Today, many of these aircraft are in private hands, including our fictional hero Maverick! Mustangs are still used at air shows and in flight competitions to this day.
- 265 high-quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- Meet safety standards for children's products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not smudge and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on drawings and step-by-step assembly.
- Plane scale 1:48.
- 1 figure inspired by the main character of the film, display stand and name plate.
- Created under the original TOP GUN license: Maverick™.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 27 cm (10.63") x 32 cm (12.6") x 14 cm (5.5").
Hi COBI fans! If you are an avid collector and need the box in mint condition, please purchase it directly from our physical store, or opt for self-collection when checking out at our online store.
While we take much care to ensure the products are in good condition and packed properly for delivery, we are not responsible for any dents/scratches/damages that may affect the "mint-in-sealed-box" condition due to rough handling by the courier companies. Thank you for your understanding.