The delivery options available can be found at the bottom of the shopping cart page, via the "Get Shipping Estimates" calculator.
Select your Country from the drop down menu and enter your Zip / Postal Code.
Select the button "Calculate Shipping"
The self collection and delivery options available will be listed.
Local (Singapore) Delivery Options:
1. Self Collection
- Self Collection will be available at Perfect Fit store once online order is processed. An email / phone message notification will be sent to confirm that the items are available for pick-up.
- Citylink Mall #B1-10A (Walking distance from Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT)
2. Normal Postage (Delivery Time ~ 4 to 7 working days)
- Orders will be processed and sent via Singapore Post within 3 working days.
- A "Certificate of Posting" receipt will be purchased from Singapore Post as proof of mailing. However, parcel tracking is not available via normal postage, hence, we will not be held liable for any lost mail through normal postage.
3. Registered Postage (Delivery Time ~ 2 to 3 working days)
- We strongly advise the option of registered postage. A Registered Article Number will be provided and you will be able to track your parcel status online here.
International Delivery Options:
Flat Shipping Rate of S$50 (International Registered Airmail) for orders above S$150.
1. International Airmail
- Delivery is via Singapore Post airmail and the estimated delivery time is listed here.
- A Registered Article Number will be provided and you will be able to track your parcel status online here.
2. Frames cannot be delivered overseas due to the size limitations.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is not valid for (i) delivery of custom made frames and (ii) delivery to the following areas: Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Sentosa Island, PO Boxes and other restricted areas.
- For free local deliveries, if your package is marked as sent, but it is not received/signed for at your given address because eg. nobody is at home etc., the package will be returned to Perfect Fit's Citylink Mall store for self-collection. Subsequent requests for delivery of the same undelivered package/order will be chargeable according to delivery fees at prevailing rates.
Where are your physical stores?
Visit us at Citylink Mall #B1-10A
Nearest Mrt: Walking distance from Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Nearest Carpark: Marina Square / Suntec City
I am looking for a particular design of puzzle but I can't find it in your store.
Please let us know the puzzle you are looking for by submitting an enquiry form here. We will process your request and try to find it for you, or provide you with designs of a similar theme.
How often do you bring in new designs?
What are plastic jigsaw puzzles?
Plastic puzzles are made of strong and durable plastic. Plastic puzzle pieces interlock with one another, hence puzzle glue is not required to hold them together. Explore our range of plastic puzzles here.
Do promotions apply in-store and online?
In-store promotions apply for products bought at our physical outlets only. Likewise, promotions on our online store apply for online purchases only, unless stated otherwise.
Do you offer bulk discounts for corporate orders?
Please submit an enquiry form here with details such as puzzle design, quantity etc. and we will get back to you soon.
Can I customise puzzles from photos?
Yes. Please click here to find out more.
How long does it take to customise a puzzle?
It will take about 16 – 25 days upon confirmation of order and payment.
Am I able to order a puzzle with special requests/requirements eg. for a corporate / school event?
For special requests/requirements, please send us an enquiry here.
Do you customise puzzle wedding guestbooks?
Yes, Find out more here.
I would like to get a frame for my puzzle which was not purchased from Perfect Fit. Do you sell the frames and how much is it?
Yes, we custom make frames for different puzzle sizes. Please drop us an enquiry here with the puzzle dimensions (length x width) in cm. It is important to note that the actual dimensions of the puzzle may differ slightly from what is stated on the box.
Hence, for custom-made frames, please measure the dimensions of your puzzle after you have completed and glued it.
If you have other queries not addressed under FAQ, please submit an enquiry form here and we will get back to you soon!
- Tram Car is equipped with an overhead pantograph for stepping it up to “drive” mode and a knob for opening and closing doors. Wind-up of the tram car and watch it move on the rails, entering into the Depot. After turning on 180 degree on the turntable, it moves on its own to the end of the line. There is no electricity inside: just gears, wheels, cranks, rubber band engine and tons of fun!
- Tram Stop on the platform complete with a clock, a bench, a little stairs and a Ticket Kiosk. The stairs are removable and can be placed in any part of the platform.
- Tram Depot with a gate where the tram drives in and where it prepares for the next trip according to the route timetable. The depot is also equipped with a Turntable for turning the tram on 180 degree for the next trip. There is a special “tongue” on the rails of the turntable which stops the tram in the closed position, and reclines after the turn of the turntable allowing the tram move on the return route.
- Footbridge – the pedestrian crossing - is made in the form of arches and set across the tracks. It can also be located at a crossroads, and cars can pass through arches.
- Straight tracks with junctions
- Radius tracks with junctions
- Street Lamps
- A Gentleman: VIP of the Mechanical Town. A manufacturer, millionaire, philanthropist, media darling and hero of gossip….or a person from your own story
- A Young inventor who reads a newspaper sitting on a bench…or a spy, an agent ….. your option ..in your own story
- A beautiful Stranger with a little dog…..or a pretty woman in your own story
- An ice-cream seller hiding from the heat under an umbrella…. or another pretty girl in your own story :)
- A policeman (sheriff ) on the horse….or a handsome cowboy in your own story
- Factory Worker
The cutting is well done; each of the parts comes out of the plywood sheets easily. No glue and special tools are needed for putting the model together. You can assemble it at home on the table. Fits together like a puzzle without glue or special tools thanks to Ugears’ patented plywood joints.
Self-assembly: No glue required
Number of components: 284
Estimated time of assembly: 5 hours