Armed Forces - AH-64 Apache 5808
The famous Apache is a tactical U.S. Army attack helicopter designed to combat armored weapons and to support ground units. It was designed as a durable machine capable of operating in all weather conditions, regardless of the time of day or location. It has been continuously produced and modernized since the 1980s. Its excellent, modern design and great properties have made export versions of great interest to other countries all over the world.
From this COBI building block kit you can build a highly accurate American AH-64 Apache helicopter with a scale of 1:48. The model has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear out even during intense play. The prints mimic the painting of the vehicle in the colors of the USA and imitate the details of the helicopter. The Apache is equipped with rotating propellers and an opening cockpit. Two pilot figures and an display stand with a name plate are also included.
- 510 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meets safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Blocks with prints do not smear or scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on drawings and step-by-step directions
Hi COBI fans! If you are an avid collector and need the box in mint condition, please purchase it directly from our physical store, or opt for self-collection when checking out at our online store.
While we take much care to ensure the products are in good condition and packed properly for delivery, we are not responsible for any dents/scratches/damages that may affect the "mint-in-sealed-box" condition due to rough handling by the courier companies. Thank you for your understanding.