Armed Forces - Mig-29 Ghost Of Kyiv
Many of you have heard of the Legend of the “Ghost of Kyiv”, a Ukrainian fighter pilot who took to the skies over Kyiv with his Mig-29 and shot down an unspecified number of Russian aircraft during the opening days of the invasion. After several months it is not clear whether or not this “Ghost of Kyiv” really existed or not but Cobi company quickly dedicated its resources to producing this unique set as a means to raise funds to assist in relief efforts for Ukrainian refugees that have poured into Poland during this crisis. Cobi company it’s self mobilized to help directly with refugee assistance even by opening up some of its facilities to house refugees.
The MIG-29 model in the colors of Ukraine was designed in a 1:48 scale and consists of 600 high-quality elements. All markings and inscriptions on the model are prints that do not come off during play or over time. The set has movable elements such as: wheels and ailerons and an open cabin. The set also includes a display stand in the colors of Ukraine.
- 600 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Ukrainian markings!
- Block display stand in the colors of Ukraine
Hi COBI fans! If you are an avid collector and need the box in mint condition, please purchase it directly from our physical store, or opt for self-collection when checking out at our online store.
While we take much care to ensure the products are in good condition and packed properly for delivery, we are not responsible for any dents/scratches/damages that may affect the "mint-in-sealed-box" condition due to rough handling by the courier companies. Thank you for your understanding.