Tree Guestbook Puzzle
Introduce a unique and wonderful feature to your wedding reception, birthday parties, baby showers and more, with our Tree Guestbook Puzzle!
Your family and friends will get to write their thoughts and feelings on the wooden puzzle pieces, to form an exquisite collation of well-wishes which you can proudly frame and display in your lovely home.
Frame Dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
Total number of wooden puzzle pieces: 45
We also provide printing of wordings on the "Tree Trunk".
- The lead time from order confirmation to delivery of the tree wooden guestbook puzzle will vary on a case-by-case basis, but the average processing time ranges from 14 - 21 days upon confirmation.
- Orders may take an additional 1 - 2 weeks on top of the average processing time during festive seasons.
- Replacement wooden puzzle is $2.50 per piece.
- Option to customise wordings on the "Tree Trunk" area. Please indicate your preference in the "Special Instructions" box on the Shopping Cart page. The font and design will be sent to you for approval before printing.
- Slight variation in colour and texture of the individual puzzle pieces may occur due to the nature of the wood and is not considered a defect.
- The slight browning at the edges of the wood pieces is due to the production process and is not considered a defect.
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GLUE AND FRAME YOUR TREE WOODEN GUESTBOOK PUZZLE
- Open up the frame by gently bending the black metal parts outwards
- Assemble your tree wooden guestbook puzzle pieces on the frame board
- Position your assembled guestbook puzzle at the centre of the board
- Start by picking up the "Tree Trunk" piece, apply glue to the back, and place it back onto the frame board
- Repeat with the other puzzle pieces, starting from the bottom row closest to the "Tree Trunk" piece.
- Pick up each puzzle piece, apply glue to the back, and stick it back down onto the frame board
- Wait about 15 minutes for the glue to dry
- Peel off the protective sticker on the plastic frame cover
- Assemble the frame back together