5 Reasons Why You Should Customise Jigsaw Puzzles From Perfect Fit
Posted on February 07 2015
1. Your precious memories will last a lifetime… or even longer.
Made from durable and water-resistant plastic interlocking pieces, your customised masterpieces will withstand the test of time.
Tip: Refrain from chewing or biting your puzzles or puzzle-related items.
2. You will get plenty of praises for being an awesome gift-giver.
Customised jigsaw puzzles make unique gifts for any wonderful occasion like birthdays, weddings, baby showers, anniversaries… even for that special occasion when you want your loved ones to work hard to earn their presents.
Here’s a tip: Make it even more mysterious and challenging by not telling them which photograph you customised the puzzle from! (Of course, you get to choose the assembled option as well.)
3. You get a variety of customisation options to choose from. They are the 2D puzzles ranging from 40 pieces to a whooping 8,000 pieces, puzzle notebook covers, puzzle calendars, and our latest addition: puzzle guestbooks.
More than just simple 2D puzzles, the puzzle guestbook can be disassembled into specific segments. Your guests can then contribute their messages and thoughts by writing on and signing off on these segments. These segments join together to form an awesome collation of well wishes, which you can hang in your home to bring you happiness and good fortune.
Tip: Puzzle guestbooks are best suited for wedding receptions, baby showers, and house parties.
4. Your customised jigsaw puzzles will become masterpieces on your empty walls or display cabinets.
Make your rooms (and your guests’ eyes) pop with your proudest and fondest snapshots of your life in puzzle format: your family portrait, your wedding photo shoots, your baby’s first steps, or even pictures of your goofy-looking house pet.
5. You get to do something together with your family and loved ones… in the same room!!
Throw that smart phone or tablet aside. Switch off the television and computer. Sit your family members and loved ones down at the table and let the addiction of doing your own customised jigsaw puzzles take over. Pretty soon, the whole lot of you will not be able to take their eyes and hands off the puzzles!